Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's my party and I will cry if I want to!

On our way to Grandma's house, the first road trip with 2 kids in the car!


 - Sleepy heads!


We have been having a great time at my parents house.  This past Saturday was my baby shower for Ryann.
Looks like she had a great time!
 she had such a cute ducky outfit on, I am going to put her back in it and retake the picture :)
 
Here are some pictures of the cute decor, food and cake!


 
 
 

So many family and friends came!  We had a great time and we got way to many things!!
Nick's mom : )

Nick's sister (I love Auntie Heather!)
 my sister Shannon (squishey faces Auntie Shannon)

 Shannon and her college best friend Jenna

(Left to right) My second cousin Barbara, My dad's sister Aunt kath, my cousin Elizabeth, my mom sister Aunt Mary

 my best buds from my bofa working days!


me, cousins Megan, Nicole, Morgan and Elizabeth.  I hope that I got Megan and Morgan right, LOL!

 Sisters! to the right is my sister michelle

 my grandma's sister Aunt Clair, my grandma, my mom!
 
Sunday was Nick's birthday and he went with my sister Michelle's boyfriend Brian to the zmax drag racing.  They had a blast!   http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/dragway/
 Nick and Brian
 
The rest of our week has been quiet, we have been spending lots of time with my grandparents and just hanging out!  We will be at my parents until Sunday, we have family themed dinner night on Saturday and this month it is breakfast for dinner, it is going to be yummy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment