Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 8, 2013

America's Bday, Auntie Shanny and Uncle Justin and Will the Rain ever go away!

Have we been busy bees!  We had my sister Shannon and her husband Justin in town since Wednesday night, they just left this afternoon. Boo Hoo!  We really were getting used to having them here.  Cant wait to see them again soon.

Happy Birthday America!

Our new friend we found the morning on July 4th, right by our front door!



 My First 4th of July!


 Sister and I would really cooperate for mommy to get a good picture, we will have to do a re-do!

 Army Princess

 

 Our Macy's fireworks!  Lucy liked what Daddy did!!




 
 Thought we would give the jumper a try! 
 
 Lucy's belly shirt!  She kept trying to pull it down, and said mommy, this shirt is to small, LOL!


 Lucy loves wearing DaDa's socks!  and she will not look at me anymore and take a nice picture, she has her arms crossed!
 
 So much fun with Uncle Justin!

 Who's baby is this, LOL!
 
 She started holding her bottle last night!

 Don't worry mom and dad, I got this!
 
 
 
Ryann is really starting to talk now.  Here is a Video
 
She is also staring to roll over!! 
 
Ryann had so many things happen while Auntie Shanny and Uncle Justin were here!  She started playing and grabbing for her hanging toys, she started really coo'ing and she is rolling over.  The only milestone she is not right on track for his to laugh!  But we aren't to far away from that one!!


 Auntie Shanny and Uncle Justin, we love you and we already miss you so very much!!!  Again, ms. Lucy wont look at me and smile eVER anymore!
 
 
We weren't able to do much outside while they were visiting, we have been getting so much rain!  and thunderstorms!  We cant wait for more sunshine to come back!
 
I figured that I would pass this pasta salad recipe along, it was a huge hit!!!  Much better the next day and the day after!!
 
Cucumber Dill Pasta Salad
 
 
My sister and I had a great sisters day out!  We got pedicures, I got a haircut, we went to PF Chang's for lunch and then we went to see The Heat!  Hilarious it was!!!  When we got home, my sister did an at home Ombre hair color kit!  I have the before pics, but need to style it and I will post the after pics, we were very pleased with the outcome!!!
 
Lets see what else, Nick and Justin got a bunch of golf in and we had lots of yummy food! 
 
On Wednesday we head to my parents Nick will be staying with the girls while I head to NY for my best friend from high school Julies Bachelorette party weekend!  We rented a house in Woodstock, NY and we plan to go tubing and have a BBQ, it should be a blast.  It will be really weird to be away from nick and the girls for so long. I haven't been, hmmm EVER!  LOL!
 
Be Back in a week!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment