Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So Many New Friends!!

We were so lucky last week to have my friend Amanda (from Germany, still stationed in Germany) here to visit with her 8 month old daughter Lucy.  Her husband Andrew is here at Ft. Gordon for 2 months taking a class.  It was so funny having the Lucy's in the same room!  Our Lucy was getting confused to we called little Lucy, baby Lucy : )  Amanda took great pictures of the 3 girls, I have to get them from her and will add the to the blog,  she will be back this Sunday for her husbands graduation.




 Choc popsicle and a pony tail!



 I'm getting bigger, first bath in new seat!

 and now I get to take a bath with my big sister!  Lucy is loving this, she thinks its so cool!

 crazy big spider Nick saw between out fence, it was about 5 inches!  it was crazy how it made the web thicker to make that zig zag!

 Trying to get my blue eyes!

 I don't wanna a pic momma!
 
This past weekend we headed to Mooresville to my parents house and I couldn't believe how well my mom's garden is doing!  Lucy thought it was so cool how she could just pick a tomato and eat it!



 lil cucumber

 Eating tomatoes with Pop (my mom's dad)


 Playing in the water table with Pop!
 
On our way back to GA we stopped in to see Sara and Jason in Fort Mill, SC.  They have a new baby Weston. He was born May 8th.  he has a few pounds on Ryann who has a few months on him!  LOL!



 AW!  trying to hold hands!!

 Lucy reading the babies a story!

 I am 5 months old!  I cant even believe it!!!!




 
And the finale!  So I was asking Lucy how many times Mommy has told her that markers are ONLY for paper and NOT for drawing on herself......  and this is what she had to say!
 
 
 
We will have a quite week this week, lots of errands though this weekend as we gear up for our crazy road trip that will get us to NY by the 9th for my best friend from high school Julies Wedding!
We take Lucy to Montgomery, AL to spend the week with Auntie Heather, Uncle David, Sam, Lizzy and Grandma and Grandpa Peeps.  Then we take Ryann to Mooresville to my parents house, then we head to Baltimore to break up the trip and will get to see my sister Shannon and her husband Justin's new townhouse they rent on the harbor, then we head to my best friend from college Lori's house, which will be home base for us while we do all of the wedding activities. 
 
WOW!!! PHEW!!!!  that was a mouth full!!  Cant wait to write and add pics of all of our adventures that will start as we get ready this weekend!
 
We hope that everyone is enjoying the last month of summer, which is actually only a couple of days for the kids here, our County starts school this coming Tuesday, but they do get out before memorial day.
 
 
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. LOL I am cracking up at Lucy's marker body! She's too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made the blog!! :-) umm that picture of Lucy is definitely a keeper! Hilarious

    ReplyDelete