Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 7 - Yankee Game - Yankee's vs. Angels

Day 7 - Peekskill, NY to Bronx, NY

We were so super excited to get a chance to see the new yankee stadium!

We took the the Hudson line train down to the stadium, which I never did before and it is so beautiful to ride along the Hudson.



 Tappan Zee Bridge from a distance

 Train went right under the Tappan Zee Bridge, I will be framing this one!

 George Washington Bridge

 Train stop

 Yankee Stadium











 Lori and I



 and A-Rod would play, despite the cheers and the BOOS!



 NYPD helicopter over stadium


 Tim and I (best friend from high school)




 Jimmy and Karoline Panzer with Nick and I

Lori, Tim and I

 High school friend Sara and her husband Neil in from Cali!  SO good to see her!





 as close to the field as we could get!



 Bye Yankee stadium
 
  Yankee Tavern here we come!  Baby Ruth drank here!
 

 Nick, Lori's husband Eli and Tim. 
 
Good Night Bronx, we better get home, we have a long drive ahead of us tomorrow!

 

1 comment: